Thursday 3 March 2022

Thursday cycle ride.

I got up at 6.50, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I also made a pot of tea. H came down at 7.20. We had a coffee and I dressed so I could hang out yesterdays washing . When todays was done I hung that out as well. I read a couple of chapters of my book and when it was almost time for H to have his Spanish lesson he made us another cup of coffee. When I had drunk mine I put my cycle gear on, got my bike out of the garage and went for a bike ride. I really enjoyed it, there was less wind than of late and I saw loads of wild life. I saw 2 crows hopping about strangly so stopped to see what they were doing. Well the horrible pair were pecking at a baby rabbit! When they saw me they just hopped away. So I got off my bike and chased them off. I managed to get very close to the little rabbit and it looked fine and still had both its eyes. I hopped away and into a burrow. I saw a poor dead fox, (road kill) and 4 buzzards, 2 were fighting mid air, it would have made a fantastic video. My ride 20.6 miles in an hour and a half. When I got home I got us a cuppa soup and a date scone for lunch. I got my washing in, dry and read some more of my book. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes, vegie burgers, potato wedges onions and garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment