Friday 4 March 2022

Friday, another bike ride.

I got up at 6 oclock and made a pot of tea, I cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. H came down ar 6.15 and had prunes with yogurt then toast and honey As soon as we had done we got ready to go to Asda. After Asda we went to M and S and on to pay for the spanish lesson H had yesterday and the week before. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. We had a custard tart with it. I sat and read my magazine and H got the bikes out of the garage. We put our cycle gear on and went for a ride. We did 18 and a bit miles. When we got back we put the bikes away and I got lunch, cheese and ham rolls and a coffee. I started on my new knitting, I am doing it to keep my fingers working, they are so stiff and painful which is down to my work I am sure. We had a glass of wine and after tipping point we had our baths and I washed my hair. When I came back down i cooked dinner It was an M and S Japanese meal and very tasty it was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment