Tuesday 15 March 2022

Tuesday work again.

I got up at 5.30 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I dropped an egg as I took it out of the fridge, it made a horrible mess. I packed my snack and read my book till the washing was done. When I went to hang it out it began to rain so I came in again. My work was the same as yesterday, leeks till coffee break, the men joining me after they had cut some cauliflowers. We had our break and washed the leeks before going to the top of the field to scrabble in the muck for loose carrots.I dont have to work anymore till next Monday but as Andrew is on holiday next week the boss asked if I would work Tuesday again as well.I said I would because my weeks are numbered.When I got home H made me a coffee and we both had a bun. He had hung the washing out for me when the rain stopped and when I got it in it was dry. I sat and read my book. After our baths I cooked dinner, cod mornay with caulirlower cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment