Friday 25 March 2022

Friday

I got up at 6 oclock and so did H. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea while he put the bins out. We both had toast for breakfast and when we were done we got ready and went to Asda. H filled the car with petrol while I did the shopping. When we got home I put everything away while H got the bikes out and brought the empty bins in. We had a coffee and got ready to go out on our bikes. Our youngest son is coming home tonight for the weekend so we cycled to the butchers for bacon and most of our ride was off road. I also picked some wild garlic, its a bit early and not fully grown yet but by the time he comes home again it might be all gone and we like it with our steaks. When we got home H made us another coffee and we had lunch in the garden. I tried to sit out for an hour but I only managed 50 minuits. When I came in I vacumed the house and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point and I had a bath and washed my hair then I cooked dinner, quiche with potato wedges, mushrooms and sweet peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment