Sunday 6 March 2022

Sunday, back on the bike

Igot up at 6.30, made apot of tea and had my breakfast of the usual 2 eggs. H came down half an hour later and made us a coffee. After I had taken the rubbish out I washed up the big things, did the ironing and dusted downstairs. H got the bikes out of the garage and cleaned and oiled them ready for us to go out for a ride.It was a north wind and it was really cold. We waited till 11am hoping it would warm up a bit but it didnt so we got ready and went wnyway.Ihad a banana to keep me going. We did almost 35 miles (34.92).As soon as we got home we both had a bath and a hot cup of coffee, we were so cold. We had spaghetti on toast for lunch and a glass of red wine. I sat and read my book while H watched a cycle race. Dinner was pizza with a salad and a cup of tes, fresh fruit for dessert. Tomorrow I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment