Tuesday 8 March 2022

Tuesday dentist.

I got up at 7 oclock and H was up and had made the tea. H poured me a cup and I cooked 2eggs. After breakfast I vacumed downstairs. We got ready to pop to asda with Hs prescription and I bought a bottle of milk. When we got home we had a coffee and then both got ready to work in the garden. H cut all the tall things down and I cut them all up small to go in our garden bin. H went in when he had finished and made us another coffee so I went in too. He cut me off some bread and I made him a cheese sandwich and myself a cheese and cucumber one. I sat and read a bit of my book and at 2.45 I got ready to the dentist. Well to cut a long story short they did a routine check of my teeth, lips ang gums and found some sort of blemish that they aent happy with. They took several photos of it which will be sent to the hospital. They also notify my doctor. It seems there is always something to worry about when you ber old! We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Quiche with baked beans. We were going to have chips with it but I wasnt in the mood. Tomorrow we hope to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment