Tuesday 22 March 2022

Tuesday, cycle ride.

We got up at 6.30 and had our breakfast. Eggs for me and prunes with yogurt, and toast with peanut butter and honey. We both had a cup of tea. H got the bikes out of the garage while I emptied the dishwasher. I was not feeling quite right this morning, I cant explain how I felt, just not right! Whan I used my mouth wash it almost made me sick, I was gaging and my eyes were watering and I was sure I was going to be sick! H said we didnt have to go out on our bikes if I didnt feel like it but I knew he really wanted to go out it was such a nice day. I said we would go so we changed and left home soon after 10. We went on the road to Aylsham where we got on to Marriotts Way and came all the way home off road.We stopped at Reepham station for black forest cake and a cold drink for a change, apple juice. I was ok on the road but I really struggled on the track. I know it was me because the track is in good condition. We did 31.22 miles. I have been getting cramp in both my legs on and off all afternoon! But I am feeling better. We watched a bike race in spain then tipping point. We had a shower and I cooked dinner, stewing steak with potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. We are not going out on our bikes tomorrow, its our Daughters birthday tomorrow so I am doing a bit of housework in the morning and we are going round to hers in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment