Saturday 1 May 2021

May Day ( Saturday 1 st)

we got up at 6.35 and I put on a load of washing while H made the tea. we had out breakfast. I had eggs and H had peanut butter and jam on toast. e had a cup of tea and then a coffee. After our coffee H went up to get ready to ride in the pain cave. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I vacumed downstairs andhung out the washing even though its quite dull. I sat in the conservatory with my knitting so I could keep an eye on the weather.H did 55 miles, he just finished and I was making coffee when I had to rush up the garden and get the washing in because it began to pour with rain. We had another coffee and i had a banana for lunch. I knitted all afternoon and at 3 I made a pot of tea. I had a bath and we had dinner. We had breadded cod with acti fry chips and baked beans. If its dry tomorrow we are going out for a road ride. At weekends the off road tracks are too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment