Tuesday 11 May 2021

Tuesday work!!!

I got up just after 5 oclock because I woke up at 4.30 and couldnt get back to sleep, its always like this when I have to work! I had eggs for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed a cheese and cucumber sandwich and a bottle of water for work and then took 2 chicken breasts out of the freezer for dinner tomight. I watched a bit of tv and at 7 I washed, dressed and cleaned my teeth ready to go to work. When I arrived I had to go with Andy and we loaded the trays of plants on to the trailer and took them to the top of the field ready to plant. We planted 3,500 leek plants and 9,200 assorted greens. There was cabbages, broccoli, curly kale, black kale, and cauliflowers. It took us from 8 till 12 oclock. Its quite a large bed. I had to help Andy wash some seed trays and fill a few bags with fertiliser before i left off. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. We watched the tour of Italy bike race. It looked awful it was pouring with rain and only 7 degrees. Our temperature was 17.5 degrees. We watched tipping point, I had a nice soak in the bath and cooked dinner. We had chicken with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and gravy. The boss said he hopes to see me again in around 4 weeks, he will let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment