Monday 17 May 2021

Monday

I got up at 10 past 5 and just read my book till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for my breakfast. We had a small coffee and I sat and knitted while I was waiting for a phone call from the hospital. They rank around 9.15 and basicly said they will be sending me an appointment for a C T scan through the post and also the medication I will have to take beforehand to make sure I am empty. After the call I made us both a coffee and when I had finished mine I had a banana and changed into cycle gear for a ride in the pain cave. I did 22.3 miles, which is a nice start to the week. When I finished I got lunch. We had a chicken sandwich and a mug of hot chocolate. I knitted for most of the afternoon and we watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. Salmon, giant baked potatoes and peas. I had an apple for dessert. We have had some rain again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment