Friday 21 May 2021

Friday.

I got up at 5.30, I made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast. H had toast. As soon as we had finished we got ready to go shopping. It didnt take me as long today I am getting used to where things are again. When we got home I unpacked and put everything hile H made the coffee and I sat and read my magazine. When I had finished it I got ready and had a ride in the pain cave I did 21.2 miles in an hour which is one of my faster rides. When I finished we had lunch, cheese and biscuits and a cuppa soup. This afternoon H went up for his exersize and I sew up my knitted jacket. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I washed my hair. For dinner we had a chicken and chorizo pasta bake with white wine sauce and garlic bread. There was so much of it we will be having it sgain tomorrow. Its been a horrible day, gale force winds and wet. A month today it will be the longest day and we have had no summer at all yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment