Thursday 6 May 2021

Thursday.

H got up just before me so he made the tea. We both had toast for breakfast, H had his with peanut butter and black currantand I had mine with butter and marmite. Next we had a coffee and I did a few rows of my knitting. At 8.30 I went up and dressed so we could go shopping. Because we havent done it for such a long time it took me ages. When we got home we had another coffee and H had a fruit scone. After I had unpacked and put everything away I sat and read my magazine. For lunch we had soup and H had another scone and I had a banana. I knitted loads this afternoon and at 4 oclock we watched tipping point with a cup of tea. We had a shower and I cooked dinner, it was pizza with a side salad. For desert we had our first english strawberries of the season with cream, yummy. We had quite a bit of rain this morning but this afternoon it brightened up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment