Friday 14 May 2021

Friday

We got up at 5.15! and had toast. We had a cup of tea and I put on a load of washing. We also had a coffee. I dressed and H put the bread maker on. At 7 oclock we went to Asda to do our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and then we had a coffee and an egg custard and I sat and read my magazine.H went up to ride 65 miles and i went to the garden centre for some plants.It was really busy and I had a job to find a parking space. I was there for ages. When I got home H was still riding.I prepared lunch which was a ploughmans. French stick with cheese, ham, tomatoes pickled onions and a bag of crisps. I was supposed to ride upstairs this afternoon but I just didnt want too. So I sat and knitted. I had a bath and washed my hair, we watched the tour of Italy, tipping point and I got dinner, salad with garlic bread. Tomorrow I will be riding upstairs at 9 oclock in the morning and try to do 30 miles to make up for my lazyness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment