Sunday 9 May 2021

Sunny Sunday.

I got just after 5 oclock, put on a load of washing and read my book till H came down. I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. He had toast and peanut butter and I had eggs. we had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. H got the bikes out of the garage and oiled the chains. I had a banana and we got ready to go for a ride. We didnt know what to wear we are so used to going out in the cold. We had only ridden 4 miles when we had to stop for H to take a layer off, he was far too hot. we did 32 and a bit miles. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had our lunch, H cut me off a slice of bread while I made the coffee and I had a honeymoon sandwich ( lettuce alone). H had a tin of rice. He put our sun loungers out and we sat in the sun until it clouded and then we came in. I made a pot of tea, we had our baths and i did a bit of knitting till it was time to cook dinner. We had quiche, potato wedges and corn on the cob. I got the washing in, all nice and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment