Friday 7 May 2021

Friday.

I got up at 6.30, stripped the bed and did a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea.H got the bikes out of the garage and then made us both a coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out while H gave the bikes a bit of a wash. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I sat and finished the first front of the jacket I am knitting. We got ready and went out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride in the sunshine, we didnt go fast because I dont want to strain my stomach. I will go faster once its sorted out. When we got home we had a coffee and H had beans on toast for lunch and I had a salad. I cast on the stiches for the second front, we watched tipping point with a glass of wine. I had a bath and washed my hair and cooked dinner. It was steak pies, with mashed potatoes, green beans, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli with gravy. Tomorrow its supposed to be wet so H is riding indoors and I am doing housework. I got my washing in just 5 minuits before it rained and its all nice and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment