Monday 10 May 2021

Monday

I got up at 6 oclock amd put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee when H got up and he had toast for breakfast. I did a few rows of my knitting and after I was dressed I put the oven on. First I put on a loaf of bread and then I made H some of his favourite peanut butter biscuits. I brightened up outside so I hung out the washing. We had another coffee and I did a bit of work in the garden. I went in at lunch time and I had celery spread with cream cheese. H had cheese and biscuits. In the afternoon I started a new book, did more knitting, got the washing in, dry and we watched the tour of Italy cycle race. We had a cup of tes with a square of chocolate, watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. We had breadded cod with chips and mushy peas. This afternoon my boss rang to say he hopes to plant tomorrow so, unless it pours with rain overnight I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment