Saturday 15 May 2021

Saturday, dull and wet again.

I got up at 6.20 and H was just slicing me off some bread. I wasnt going to have bread today I was going to have eggs! So I ended up with 2 eggs on toast.We had a coffee and I read a chapter of my book before doing a few rows of my knitting. I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier because there is no chance of getting it dry outside today.H made us another coffee and at 9 oclock I went upstairs to get ready for a ride in the pain cave. I did 26.5 miles and my average was 19 miles an hour. It was better than my last ride. While I was doing that H vacumed for me. When I finished I got lunch, we had buttered french stick with lettuce, cheese, and tomato. We also had a cuppa soup. I knitted again this afternoon and read more book. We had a glass of wine and I put the chicken in the oven. We had a cup of tea and watched tipping point. I had a bath and we had dinner, roast chicken with mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower, aspragus and gravy. I had an apple for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment