Wednesday 26 May 2021

wet Wednesday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. As I put the first egg into the pan it broke, the second one did the same so I had to have a third! When the washing was done I hung it out and yesterdays load. We had a coffee and at 9 oclock we went to B & Q because H want some painting things. I went to the gardening section and bought some slug pellets and a climbing plant for the garden arch. When we got home we had another coffee and I went out to plant my new plant. Next I planted the rest of the tomato plants. Ww had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickle. H painted his bike frame and spent most of the day in the garage. I steaked up plants in the garden and worked outside till the rain came then I got my washing in, dry. I read my book till it was time for me to watch tipping point, have a bath and cook dinner. Salmon, mushy peas and jacket potatoes. I has a second letter from the hospital this morning with an appointment for June 5th. I have no idea what this appointment is for !

No comments:

Post a Comment