Thursday 29 April 2021

Great Thursday.

I have had a really nice day.First I slept really well and didnt get up till 7 am. I had a slice of toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. I hung out the washing out when it was done and made some cocoanut and choc chip buns. I vacumed downstairs and put a few things away to make the place child safe and at 10 oclock our daughter, 2 granddaughters and our great granddaughter all came round.Our no 2 son and us 5 females all went to the local playground. It was nice, we were the only people there so Nova could have the run of the place. We left there after she had tried everything a few times and walked to the village pond. We were lucky again because the ducks were there and about 10 ducklings. there was also a moor hen with chicks.When we got back to our house H made teas and coffees which we had with a cake. When they all left I got son his salad for lunch and at 2 pm he and I went for a bike ride. It was nice, the wind was strong and cold but we were warm enough. We did 18 miles all off road. Before we went I got the washing in all nice and dry. When we got home I made a pot of tea and son and I put the bikes away and we had a cup of tea. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had ribeye steaks ( H had a pork steak) with mushrooms, potato wedgees, cauliflower, carrots and sweetcorn. We all had a beer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment