Monday 24 May 2021

Monday

I had nothing to write about on Saturday and yesterday we went out to tea and it was quite late when we got home. It was a visit to Hs sister and brother in law, his brother and sister in law were also invited so we all had a nice catch up and a nice tea. Today I got up at 7.30, put on a load of washing and had toast and marmite for breakfast. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. H went up for a ride at 10 oclock after he had made us both another coffee. I sat in the conservatory and drank mine and then I made a fruit cake which had turned out well. When H finished his ride we had our lunch.He had poached eggs on toast and I had a salad. At 1.30 Iwent up for a ride and there was a new island on Zwift. It was quite different and I enjoyed it. I did 20.2 miles. When I finished I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had chicken and chips all cooked in the 'air frier' it was very tasty. This morning the postman delivered my hospital appointment and medication. My appointment is on the 24th of June. There are 3 pages of instructions so it all sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment