Tuesday 18 May 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing I made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for my breakfast. I sat and knitted till H got up and finished the second sleeve. When H came down he made the coffee. I stood all the tomato plants outside to harden them off so I can plant them in the garden. I hung out the washing and did all my ironing up to date. I dusted upstairs and H got our bikes out of the garage. We had another coffee and got ready to go for a bike ride. we had a nice ride, going past Blickling Hall and seeing a queue of cars waiting to get into the car park. We did 27 and a bit miles. When we got home I had cheese and biscuits for lunch and H had beans on toast. I got my washing in, all nice and dry, which was lucky because 5 minuites later it rained. I brought the tomatoes in again. We watched tipping point, had out baths and I cooked dinner. We had sirloin steak with potato wedges, mushrooms and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment