Wednesday 19 May 2021

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.10 and just sat and knitted till I heard H moving about upstairs. I made a pot of tea and fried 2 eggs for my breakfast. After breakfast we had a coffee and I carried on knitting till I finished it, now I just have to sew it all up. We had an instant coffee and I went outside to work in the garden. I went in at lunch time and we had soup and a banana. I went back outside, it was sunny but the wind was strong and not warm enough to sit out so I carried on with the garden. I have begun to edge the lawn, it always makes the garden look tidy when they are done. H watched the cycling in Italy. When it was over we had a cup of tea, watched was left of tipping point, had our baths and had dinner. We had minced beef and onion pie with potatoes, peas and broccoli. our youngest granddaughter rang this afternoon to tell me she has had her nose pierced. It looks nice. She and our daughter and popping round tomorrow with our great granddaughter for a short visit so we will be looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment