Wednesday 5 May 2021

Wednesday

We got up at 6.30and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing while H was making the tea. He had toast as usual and I had a bowl of porridge for a change. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing, yesterdays and todays. H dug a load of compost out of our composter and spread it on the garden where we will be planting our tomatoes. He dug it in and then we covered it up yo keep the cats off. We had another coffee and I did a bit more gardening.It was very windy and much too cold to sit outside. We had a pot noodle for lunch and I sat and knitted all afternoon. we watched tipping point with aa cup of tea and then had our baths. I cooked an easy dinner, sausages, eggs, baked beans and oven chips. We had a message this afternoon telling us that we are going to be great grandparents again in November! We are going shopping tomorrow, we wanted to wait till Friday but I am running out of everything. We have no eggs, cheese or milk! I will get enough to last us till next Friday and then we will be back to our old ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment