Monday 3 May 2021

Bank holiday Monday

We got up at 6.10 and had our breakfast. We both had tea and toast. Next we had a coffee and H watched rubbish on utube while Iknitted. We had an instant coffee and H went up to turbo so i got ready to work in the garden. I planted 80 bedding plants, it took a while! Next I watered them all and it was time to get lunch. We had soup and a banana with our last bottle of beer. I sat and knitted all afternoon and it rained which will be good for my little plants. For dinner tonight we had salmon with grilled cheesy tomatoes and jacket potatoes. H hah tapioca for pud and I had an apple. On Tuesdays for over a year now I have been writing a shopping list for our daughter and then she would get our shopping for us on Wednesday and we would go round and collect it. Most weeks I forgot to put something on the list so would keep sending additions. We had Wednesdays to look forward to too. However we have decided we can venture out again at last so this week we are getting our own groceries. I think I might have to write myself a list I think I might have forgotten how to shop! The wind is blowing a gale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment