Saturday 8 May 2021

Wet Saturday.

I got up at 6.30, H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. Next we had a small coffee and H went up to sort his ride out and I made and ate a bowl of porridge. I took some mince out of the freezer for dinner tonight and did some more of my knitting. When H went up for his ride I cleared up in the kitchen and did a bit of dusting. It began raining here just before 7am and never stopped at all till 3.45pm. While H was having his ride I went out to the wool shop to get another ball of the wool that I am my jacket in. I was lucky because they still had the same dye number. While I was out I drove round to the crab house and bought 2 dressed crabs, one each for us for lunch. They were yummy. As a treat this afternoon I put my knitting away and read loads of my book.I put it away when tipping point came on. We had our baths and I cooked dinner, I cooked the mince with onion, garlic, carrot, beas and sweet corn, tomato puree, and a vegie cube and we had it poured over huge jacket potatoes. I had a banana and an orange for dessert and H had an apple.When I drove to the wool shop etc there were huge puddles everywhereand it rained for hours after that. There was a flood right across the road where the track crosses it. If we cycle tomorrow it will have to be a doad ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment