Wednesday 12 May 2021

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30 and put om a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and whem H came down he sliced me off a round of bread and I had toast and marmite. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out and put on a another load. I read till that was done then I dressed and hung out the second load. I stood the tomato plants outside so I can begin to harden them off ready to plant in the garden. I cleared up the kitcken and did a nit of dusting. I popped to the letter box with a letter and then we had another coffee before I went up for a ride in the pain cave. I didnt do much because I didnt feel like it. When I finished we had a pot noodle for lunch. I bought a new saddle for my bike and this afternoon H put it on my bike for me. I tried it out by cycling round a square and I think it will be ok. It feels really hard, but thats because its not padded like my last one. I expect it will feel better when I have my padded shorts on. I sat in the garden in the sun a bit this afternoon. H cut the front and back lawns. He did the front this morning and the back this afternoon. All my washing got dry. We had salmon for dinner after our showers, with jacket potatoes and corn on the cob. Our weather has been much nicer than the forecast said it was going to be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment