Monday 31 May 2021

Bank holiday Monday.

H got up at 5 this morning because he was going for a bike ride with our son in law. He left home at 6.45. When he left i had my breakfast,emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I took all the meat out of the freezer for our BBQ this evening, we have got sausages, ribs, belly pork, burgers and, my favourite, lamb chops. When son had eaten his breakfast we got ready, I got our bikes out of the garage and we went for a ride. We went to Reepham station where we had a coffee and cake and then home again on a new route. As we were about to leave H arrived home, I was pleased he was back safe. He enjoyed his ride. When we got home I made son a salad and H had soup. We all sat in the garden all afternoon in the sun, it was lovely. When H lit the BBQ I went up for a bath and when I came down it was all cooked, we also had fried onions and corn on the cob and a nice bottle of red wine after our G and T. I made a pot of tea, son didnt want a cup and H atood his on the grass and then knocked it over! They are now watching a film and I am watching MRS Bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment