Sunday 2 May 2021

Sunday

I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast. one of them broke when i put it in the pan, i hate it when that happens. H got up at 7 and made us coffee. I hung my washing out and we got uor bikes out of the garage. I sat and knitted for a while and took some duck legs out of the freezer for dinner tonight. we had another coffee and I had a banana. Next we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a lovely ride, there were very few cars on the road but we saw loads of cyclists, I am sure more and more people are taking it up. We did 29 miles and saw rabbits, squirells, buzzards and butterflies etc, the birds sang all the way round and the sun was shining. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had soup and then cream crackers and cheese for lunch. I changed into my shorts and sat in the gardenbut it was rather cloudy and it was cold when the sun went in. I got my washing in all dry and after my bath i knitted till it was time for dinner. Dinner was nice, roast duck legs with new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and green beans and a garnish of wild garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment