Thursday 20 May 2021

Thursday.

We both came down at 5. 20. I put on a load of washing while H made a pot of tea and we had breakfast. H had toast and I had eggs. We had a coffee and then got on with the housework bacause I wanted it all to be done before our daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughter all arrived. First I made H some rock cakes then I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors and vacumed the rest of downstairs. H had a ride on the turbo and I dusted. I hung out the washing, it was quite dull but the wind was strong. When I had finished I sew up another bit of my knitted jacket. When they arrived our little great granddaughter marched straight in and wasnt at all shy this week.She went straight to the chess set, which was all set up and carefully removed all 4 knights and counted 4 horseies. When they left I was going to do more gardening but it wasnt very nice outside so I read my book instead. We had a cup of tea and managed to see the end of tipping point after H had finished watching the cycling. I had a bath and cooked dinner, quiche with potato wedges, broccoli and mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment