Sunday 30 May 2021

Sunny Sunday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing. H made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. we also had a coffee. we both sat about till our son came down at 9am and then I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away.We all sat in the garden in the sun, it was wall to wall sunshine but the wind was quite chilly and much stronger than yesterday. For lunch son and I had salad and H had a bacon butty. After lunch son and I went for a short walk down to the village pond and back. When we got back I made a pot of tea and after we had all had a cup son went to the park for some climbing exersises. For dinner we had roast lamb, roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, sptouts, peas and gyavy, also mint sauce. Tomorrow H is going out on his bike with our son in law, he hopes to do 83 miles one for every year of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment