Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch, made my bed and got ready to go to work. I hung out the washing before I left. I had to do 25 bunches of radishes, 20 bunches of beetroot, 20 bunches of golden beetroot, 24 bunches of purple carrots and 84 bunches of normal ones. It all took till 11am so I had to spend 2 hours weeding spring onions. When I got home I had a cup of coffee and a slice of corned beef followed by a banana. I got the washing in again, all nice and dry and made a pot of tea. We watched the cycle race and then had dinner. Pork and apple burgers, eggs and fried tomatoes from our garden. I am not working tomorrow because we are going out with my New Zealand brother and his wife. It might be the last time we see them so it will be quite sad but we will have a happy day and in the evening they are taking us and my other brother and his wife out to dinner. Tomorrow they drive to Bridgnorth to visit our youngest brother before flying back to N Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment