Friday 17 August 2018

Friday a

I got up just before 6 and woke H up. We both had toast for breakfast and as soon as we were done we got ready to go for our weekly shop. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. H made us a coffee while I hung out the washing and put on another load, then I sat down with my coffee, a cream and chocolate merangue and read my magazine. We got our garden chairs out and H got my bike out of the garage for me. I did a bit of my knitting and when H went up to ride on the turbo trainer I biked to Reepham along the track. The reason  went was because I wanted some bacon  because our no 2 son is coming home this evening. As I was going there I met another cyclist who said ‘ where’s your helmet?’ I said I don’t need one on the track but to be honest I very really wear it. Anyway when I got home I had a comment on my strava page saying ‘ I heard you were seen out with no helmet’ ! How do these people know who I am? I don’t know any of them!😊 I had a crab for lunch and H had a Cornish pastie. We had a glass of wine and then I got all the washing in and did a bit of clearing up. For dinner we had steak and onion pie with peas and sweet corn. I had a text from my sister in law to say that my brother and his wife have arrived safely from New Zealand so I am looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment