Sunday 5 August 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee, then I hung out the washing. After we had cleaned our teeth etc we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride, (34.5 miles) . Having hybrid bikes really suit us, we started off on the track for 8 miles then did some road work and back on the track for the last 10 miles. We had a coffee and a fried egg sandwich when we got home and sat in the garden for a while but it was too hot so we came inside again. We drank our last bottle of cider and had a banana. I will have to get back on my diet soon. I haven’t been eating too much but I’ve had too much of the demon drink 🍷. Wasted calories. For dinner tonight we had steak, chips and peas. I only had 2 things that needed ironing so I did them right away. It’s work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment