Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast and hung out the washing. H made us a coffee and did a bit of his Spanish homework so I sat and read my book. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. H wasn’t too keen to go so we only did 17.8 miles and really slowly. As soon as we got home we washed and changed and went to the old rectory to confirm my booking for my early birthday lunch. It is now all booked and the deposit paid so I can sort out my invitations. As soon as we were back from there we had cheese on toast for lunch with a coffee. I got the washing in all nice and dry yet again. For dinner we had liver and mushroom casserole with peas and mashed potatoes. I have to work again tomorrow and the boss said we might be starting leeks. Trimming leeks is one of my favourite jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment