Tuesday 21 August 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. My back is still sore . I hung the washing out and made the bed. Today is our son in law’s birthday 🍰 and we met him and our daughter at 9.30 to go for a bike ride to Reepham station for cake. It was a really nice ride, the 2 men did the extra 3.5 miles round the loop while we took the short cut. When the men arrived we had coffee and cakes, our daughter was stung by a wasp!! We all came home together and H and I had our lunch. I changed and did a bit of work in the garden and then sat in the sun for a while. I got my washing in all nice and dry again. I had a shower and then cooked dinner, chicken curry.
It’s been a good day for us, we have had our exercise and topped up our tans.

No comments:

Post a Comment