Wednesday 8 August 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and courgette for breakfast, packed cheese and tomato for lunch with 2 bottles of water. I made the bed , hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 2 boxes of tomatoes first and then go weeding till coffee break. After that I had to pick 55 bunches of radishes, 30 bunches of beetroot and 36 bunches of carrots 🥕. I went back to the weeding and did it for the last half hour. When I got home I had a cup of coffee and a slice of corned beef. We had a cup of tea later and a chocolate biscuit. I had a shower and for dinner we had chicken and pasta. H had a Spanish lesson this morning as usual. I have to work again tomorrow and I hope it’s another day like today, the temperature was much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment