Friday 10 August 2018

Friday.

I got up at 6.13 when H came and woke me! He had made the tea and popped my bread onto the toaster. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H put on a loaf of bread. As soon as I had cleaned my teeth, dressed etc we went to Asda for our weekly shop. I only spent £60, o8 and I had 2 bottles of wine. We went from there to our butchers in Hevingham where I spent £ 99.23. So now the freezer is nice and full. When we got home I unpacked etc while H made us a coffee. We had it with a cream do nut. I read my magazine and hung out the washing and as soon as the bread was done we went out on our bikes. We did a short ride because turned very black and we didn’t want to get caught in the rain.(17.7 miles). As soon as we got home I got the washing in (all dry) and within minutes it was raining. We had a pork pie for lunch with salad, H had a plain one and I had a Stilton topped one, it was delicious. I did the ironing and we had a glass of wine. Next I washed my hair, had a shower and cooked dinner, paella with cheese,garlic and herb bread. Strawberries and cream for dessert. In Asda I bought some super glue and h stuck my Apple Watch up! It’s perfect! They wanted to send it away at the Apple store and it was going to cost £150 !!! Next time it goes wrong I will have a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment