Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 5.55 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. Next I sat and read my book til he washing was done then I hung it out. It’s dull, windy but really warm. When it was time H went up to join a bike race on Zwift . I carried on reading till son got up and then I had a coffee and we got ready to go out for a ride. We did over 22 miles all off road, it was hard work. For lunch we had salad, my back is sore again so I haven’t done much today. It’s strange how I don’t feel it when I am on my bike. For dinner tonight we had gammon steaks, with roasted mushrooms, peppers and courgette and steamed potatoes, carrots cauliflower, kale and green beans. I had a long soak in the bath but it doesn’t seem to have helped my back at all, sometimes it eases it.

No comments:

Post a Comment