Thursday 2 August 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed,dressed etc and got ready to go to work. I had to do 90 bunches of radishes which was a real struggle because after I had done around 60 bunches I was running out and it took me ages to find the rest. Next I did 5 boxes of broard beans and then joined Andy on beetroot, golden beetroot, carrots and purple carrots. It all took till 12.20 so I ended up weeding till 1. When I got home I had a coffee, got my washing in then had a bath and washed my hair. Tonight for dinner we are going to have, eggs, bacon , chorizo, tomatoes and oven chips. I haven’t got to work anymore till Monday.
I shared the field with 2 deer today, they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment