Tuesday 7 August 2018

Tuesday.

I woke up at 4 am laid there till 5.20 and thought to myself I will get up at 5.30. The next minute it seemed I woke up at 6.30. I felt great. We had our breakfast, I put on a load of washing and H made us a coffee. I made the bed and hung out the washing. H had a shave and said we should get ready to go out on our 🚲. We went all the way to Reepham along the track, rode on the road back to Whitwell and then back on the track all the way home. We were really flying and it was a brilliant ride. 22.9 miles in under 1 hour 43 mins. We had another coffee and a bun and had a shower. It was too hot to sit outside so I read some of my book. At 3 pm we got ready to go to the City to see if we could get my watch fixed. As we were there early we had a wander round the ‘ house of Fraser’ where H bought us a cold drink and a cheese scone and butter. We then went to the Apple store to sort my watch but as it’s out of guarantee they said it would be £180 but told H he could probibly fix it with super glue! He says he will try and if he messes it up he will buy me a new one. We then came home we had a cup of tea and a banana sandwich because we just aren’t hungry. Tomorrow I have to go to work. The forecast is for rain tonight but I don’t suppose it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment