Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wednesday.

H came in at 6 this morning to wake me up! I aws sound asleep 💤. I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. I had to pick all the tomatoes first. They are little sun gold tomatoes. I picked 7 boxes each with around 300 tomatoes in. When I had done it was 9.43 so I had to pick a few bunches of spring onions till it was 10 o’clock. (22bunches). After break I helped Andy to wash and pack beetroot and carrots the had done earlier, then we went Bach up the field where I picked 50 bunches of radishes and helped Andy on beetroot till hometime. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and we had pilchards and beetroot for lunch. I sat in the sun for an hour and then the sun went in so I gardened for an hour. We had liver casserole again for dinner because I made such a big one yesterday there was loads left over. I had a bath and the water turned green because of the way my arms had been brushing against the tomato plants so then I had to rinse off in the shower! I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment