Monday 20 August 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I only had to pick 25 bunches of radishes and a box of tomatoes so then I did a bit of weeding in the greenhouse till coffee break. After that I had to go with Andy to trim enough turnips to fill 10 sacks and also a box of loose carrots. I had time to weed a bit more before home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I got lunch for us all. Son and I had salad and H had a cheese sandwich with tomato relish that our daughter in law made, it’s delish.  After lunch our son got ready to go home. H ran me a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had a pork and apple burger, our own home grown tomatoes, ( fried) , fried potatoes and an egg. We were supposed to have mushrooms too but I forgot them. Tomorrow I have no work, it’s our son in law’s birthday tomorrow, we are meeting him and our daughter tomorrow to go for a bike ride so I hope the weather is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment