Sunday 26 August 2018

Lazy day .

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I dressed so I could hang out the washing when it was done. It was very dull and rather windy so we decided not to go out . I sat and knitted both fronts of the coat I am knitting. We had cheese and beetroot sandwiches for lunch and a slice of cake. We had a coffee and watched a ‘vera’. I got my washing in, all nice and dry and the next minute it was raining and has been ever since. We had a nice glass of wine while we were watching the cycle race in Spain. When it was over I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had fish pie with peas . I sat and knitted some more and had a game of scrabble. Now I am watching a ‘ miss Marple ‘ but I have seen it before. We hope to go out on our bikes tomorrow. I think my day of doing nothing has helped my back because I haven’t felt it much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment