Wednesday 27 June 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. Ipacked my lunch, made my bed, dressed hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. First we planted, it was mostly cauliflowers and some of them we won’t harvest till next May!! It took till 11.15 then I picked 75 bunches of radishes and joined Andy on carrots. We had to have 40 bunches and just managed to get them done before it was time for me to leave off. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and I also had a bowl of cornflakes. I sat in the garden for an hour and once again the weather is perfect. I had a cool bath and for dinner we had spaghetti bolognese, it was nice but has made me hot. I have to work again tomorrow and one of my jobs is snapping the shoots out of the tomatoes and twisting them up their strings so that will be hot work.

No comments:

Post a Comment