Tuesday 19 June 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had eggs for my breakfast. Next we had a coffee and I hung out the washing while H was getting the the bikes out. While he was out there he noticed the overflow from one of the tanks in the loft was dripping so he went up to have a look. He thought it was a probably a worn washer. Anyway we got ready and went out for a bike ride. We had only got out of our gate when it began to drizzle, we were on the track, so quite sheltered but when we came out onto the road it was raining heavily so we cut our ride short and turned back. We did 18.7 miles so it was ok but we had planned to do a long ride this morning. When we got back we had a coffee and H went back into the loft to sort the tank out. When he had finished we had cheese, biscuits and pickles for lunch with a glass of wine. I pottered about all afternoon in the garden and I have filled my garden rubbish bin ready for the bin men on Friday. For dinner tonight we had pork chops, broard beans and sauté potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment