Sunday 10 June 2018

Sunday.

I woke up this morninge  still full from yesterday’s tea at our daughters. I had a cup of tea but nothing to eat. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out and watered my outdoor pots. At 10 ish I had a cream cracker with butter on to keep me going till lunch. Then I had a lovely soak in the bath before getting ready to meet H’s sister, brother, brother in law and sister in law at 11 am to scatter their younger brothers ashes. After it was done his sister Dot treated us all to lunch. We had a lovely meal so once again I am stuffed and am unable to eat any tea. I cooked a Sunday roast for our son which he had when he came home from the climbing cent. My washing is dry again so I am happy. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment