Thursday 14 June 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40, made a pot of tea and had toast and marmite for breakfast. Then I sat and read a chapter of my book before packing a banana, tomato and a bottle of water for work. I made the bed, dressed and went to work. I spent the first hour in the greenhouse de shooting and twisting the tomatoes up their strings. Next I walked to the radishes and picked 60 bunches. By then it was 10 so I had my banana and had to spend the rest of the day weeding. I finished the beetroot and now I have started on the parsnips. I don’t have to go again till Monday. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had cheese and biscuits for lunch. It was so windy at work and when I got home I was worn out, I sat on the settee and we were watching a cycle race and I fell asleep!! For dinner tonight we had pork chops, sausages, new potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. I shall go upstairs to watch my soaps but I don’t think I will be able to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment