Sunday 17 June 2018

Father’s Day.

I didn’t write my blog yesterday, I forgot. It’s a shame because we had such a lovely day. We had been invited to a surprise 80th birthday party. It was my cousin Ann’s and it was on a paddle boat on Norfolk broards. We had to be there by 3.45 but we were there by 3 and it’s a good job we were because when we arrived there was nowhere to park. The car park was packed so we drove around and found a free car park at the village hall. We still had time to walk back and pop into a cafe for a coffee. The weather was perfect, there were 54 of us, there was a jazz band, a buffet and a bar.it was a 3 hour trip and we throughly enjoyed it.
Today has been nice too, our eldest son,our daughter and son in law all came round and we went for a bike ride along the track, managing to ride off road for most of our trip. Our son treated us to coffee and cheese straws and everyone enjoyed the ride. They came back to ours for tea and cakes and when they left we had a sausage and a glass of wine. We watched a cycle race and for dinner we had fish pie and mushrooms. My washing got dry again. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment