Friday 8 June 2018

Friday.

I got up at 5.45 and H was up and had made the tea. I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast. Next we got ready and went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. I hung the washing out and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We biked to Reepham so I could go to the butchers. I only went in for bacon but they had so many nice things I ended up spending £19 !!! Poor H had to carry it all home for me. When we got back,because the cupboards are finished I had to put everything back in them, it was all stacked in tha dining room and I must have walked back and forth at least 50 times! When that was done we had a Cornish pastie for lunch with a coffee and then I vacuumed through and dusted, wiped the worktops and was about to make some flap jack when no 2 son arrived. He is looking very well. For dinner we had steak, chips, peas and sweet corn with strawberries and cream for pudding. H and I had a glass of wine but son didn’t want one. He had an earl grey tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment