Friday 29 June 2018

Friday.

H woke me up at 6.10 and by the time I got downstairs he had toasted my bread and poured my tea. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as I had done I got ready and we went to Asda. We were home again before 8 am. We were expecting a delivery of 3 packages so before we left we put a note on the door telling them to leave them at the side of the house but I don’t think they would be here before 8. Well we waited in all day but they didn’t arrive, ! It’s so annoying. The kitchen fitter rang to find out what was going on and they were supposed to be delivered today am. It’s T N T who is the carrier, the firm confirmed they had left the factory and had paid extra for delivery today. H is waiting to paint the kitchen, he had done some this morning before I was up on the side of the kitchen that’s finished,goodness knows what time he was up! He turboed this morning while I pulled the weeds out of the brickweave path. I have done about half. For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with radishes and a glass of wine, cherries for dessert. We sat in the garden for an hour but we had had enough sun so came in and I read my book. I had a shower and got dinner it was paella and garlic bread. I hope our parcels come tomorrow so we can get our kitchen finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment